Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Am I doing Enough?

Sitting here at church waiting for my aunt finish with praise team. After bible study I can't help but wonder am I truly doing enough for God?  He has been so marvelous to me and I know I am not worthy of his awesome grace. What is holding me back? what struggles am I fighting with that is hindering me? these are some questions I need to answer for myself if I ever want to be truly happy in my life. Don't get me wrong I love my life and the people in it but there is an inner struggle i need to deal with to complete my happiness. With out having the best relationship with God how can I expect to complete and whole. I love the lord with all my heart but he deserves so much and that is something I will be working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment